Sign 2022 Nomination PapersApril 16, 2022
Below is a map of the 98th Assembly District, you can only sign my nomination papers if you live in the highlighted area.
- Any eligible voter who is a district resident of the 98th Assembly District and age 18 or older may sign the nomination paper.
- Please make sure signers include the municipality in which they live as well as their mailing address.
- Signers may not sign the nomination paper of more than one candidate for Assembly.
- When you are finished circulating the paper, you must sign the Certification of Circulator at the bottom of the paper.
- Please return the nomination paper to Adam at 1357 Lake Park
Ct., Pewaukee, WI 53072.
- Thank you for your support!